Fiddler's Greens Raw Kindred Spirit Tincture 1:1 CBDa:THCa
(1:1 CBDa/THCa ratio)
Our Kindred Spirit Raw Tincture has a balanced ratio of CBDA and THCA.
CBDA is an acid-based cannabinoid found in raw cannabis. When heated, or decarboxylated, CBDA becomes CBD. CBDA has been found to have the following properties:
Anti-proliferative – Inhibits cancer cell growth.
- Anti-inflammatory – Reduces inflammation throughout the body.
- Antibacterial – Slows bacterial growth.
- Anti-emetic – Reduces or eliminates nausea and vomiting. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3596650/
THCA is the non-psychoactive, acid-based precursor to THC found in raw cannabis. THCA converts to THC when it is decarboxylated (heated) or smoked. THCA has shown to have very different properties from THC. THCA has been found to have the following properties:
- Analgesic – Relieves pain.
Anti-Emetic – Reduces vomiting and nausea.
- Anti-Inflammatory – Reduces inflammation.
- Anti-Insomnia – Aids with sleep.
Anti-Proliferative – Inhibits cancer cell growth.
- Antispasmodic – Suppresses muscle spasms.
- Modulates Immune System – THCA has been shown to both improve and potentially suppress the immune system functions.
Neuroprotective – Slows damage to the nervous system and brain.
Our Raw Tinctures are made with cannabis flowers that have not been decarboxylated, or exposed to heat. Instead of using harsh chemicals to extract cannabinoids, we use a centuries-old, no-heat, infusion process. This allows us to keep the cannabinoids in their raw, or acidic, form and preserve the terpene profiles. We have selected four unique cannabis strains with four unique cannabinoid and terpene profiles to provide a variety of treatment options. Each strain is available in an Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil or an Organic Cane Alcohol
Our tinctures list a “serving” as 1 ml, which contains approximately 10mg of cannabinoids. Because each person is different, patients should start low, measure the effects, and then increase slowly until the desired effects are achieved. For some people, .25 m (2.5mg of cannabinoids) might be effective, but another person might require 2 or 3 servings multiple times per day. It is important to find what works for you.