Fiddler's Greens Rogue Kindred Spirit Tincture 1:1
(1:1 CBD/THC ratio)
Our Kindred Spirit Rogue Tincture has a balanced ratio of CBD and THC.
THC is the cannabinoid that cannabis is most commonly known for due to its euphoric attributes. THC is created when THCA is heated (typically smoked), or decarboxylated. THC has been found to have the following properties:
- Analgesic – Relieves pain.
- Anti-Emetic – Reduces vomiting and nausea.
- Anti-Proliferative – Inhibits cancer cell growth.
- Antioxidant – Prevents the damage of oxidation to other molecules in the body.
- Antispasmodic – Suppresses muscle spasms.
- Anxiolytic – While not fully recognized as an anxiolytic compound THC does seem to assist in the anxiety associated with PTSD.
- Appetite Stimulant – Δ9-THC is the only cannabinoid identified that is an appetite stimulant, giving people the stereotypical “munchies” many users describe.
- Euphoriant – Produces feelings of euphoria, promotes happiness and relaxation.
- Neuroprotective – Slows damage to the nervous system and brain.
CBD is a cannabinoid that has drawn a lot of media attention in recent years due to the fact it has been found to have numerous health benefits without the euphoric feeling of THC. CBD is created when CBDA is heated or decarboxylated. CBD has been found to have the following properties:
- Antiemetic – Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Anticonvulsant – Suppresses seizure activity
- Antipsychotic – Combats psychosis disorders
- Anti-inflammatory – Combats inflammatory disorders
- Antioxidant – Combats neurodegenerative disorders
- Anti-tumoral/Anti-cancer – Combats tumor and cancer cells
- Anxiolytic/Anti-depressant – Combats anxiety and depression disorders
- Analgesic – Combats pain and pain-related disorders
Additionally, CBD has been found to combat the ‘high’ feeling from THC. Learn more here.
Our Rogue Tinctures are made using the same process we use to create our Raw Tinctures with one exception–we apply heat to convert the raw cannabinoids (THCA and CBDA) to activated cannabinoids (THC and CBD). We have selected three unique cannabis strains with three unique cannabinoid and terpene profiles to provide a variety of treatment options. Each strain is available in an Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Our tinctures list a “serving” as 1 ml, which contains approximately 10mg of cannabinoids. Because each person is different, patients should start low, measure the effects, and then increase slowly until the desired effects are achieved. For some people, .25 m (2.5mg of cannabinoids) might be effective, but another person might require 2 or 3 servings multiple times per day. It is important to find what works for you.